“...an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live...”
For more information
for the professional and general public, go to
WORLD NA SITE and click on "For the Public". Feel free to browse our site as well!
|To find Narcotics Anonymous recovery meetings, events and activities, service meetings and documents, and more, use the buttons to the left.
||If you're in desperate need of the help of another addict to find recovery, please call one of our helpline numbers found in our MEETINGS pages. Welcome to the journey of recovery.
Events calendar news
To add Arizona Narcotics Anonymous service work or fun in recovery events to the web calendar, email us at email@example.com.
Remember, if you haven't closed your browser lately, refresh the screen to see the latest calendar updates!
HOLD the date for upcoming holiday events:
- Holiday Narathons in Phoenix - Dec. 24 & 25
- New Year's Eve in Phoenix - Dec 31
Hold the date for the March 15 Regional Assembly to be held somewhere in the Valley of the Sun. Please note that West Valley
Area subcommittee will be moved to March 8 to accomodate the Regional Assembly. More details to come!
The AZ Regional web team wishes you a happy holiday season and to keep it happy, stay clean! Check the meeting list for meetings, call your local helpline for events,
and reach out to your fellow addicts! We need you!
Check out the calendar for the latest NA events around the state from the "Events" button to the left.
- Dec 7th - Speaker Jam! ARCNA fundraiser starting at 4 p.m.
- Dec 7th - Zoolights - Phoenix Papago Park starting with meeting at 4:30 p.m.
- Dec 7th - be of service - Phoenix Area H&I 10 a.m.
- Dec 7th - Phoenix Area Service Subcommitte 12:30 p.m.
- Dec 7th - ARCNA Merchandise (meets in Phoenix) 6 p.m.
- Dec 8th - Southeast Area H&I 12:30 p.m. (Tucson)
- Dec 8th - Southeast Area starts at 2 p.m. (Tucson)
Thanks for the updates! Please keep sending us your NA fun in recovery and service meetings!