“...an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live...”
For more information
for the professional and general public,
Arizona NA Public Pages
|To find Narcotics Anonymous recovery meetings, events and activities, service meetings and documents, and more, use the buttons to the left.
||If you're in desperate need of the help of another addict to find recovery, please call one of our helpline numbers found in our MEETINGS pages. Welcome to the journey of recovery.
Events calendar news
Hold the Date and other notes on upcoming events and subcommittee meetings:
- Upcoming Campouts!!! - Deep South Campout (Sierra Vista )May 2nd-May 4th
- Upcoming Campouts!!! - Sedona Campout May 15-18th
- ARCNA Hosting & Hospitality (is sometimes called Hosting, sometimes Hosptiality and sometimes Hosting & Hospitality) - it is now on the
third Sunday not the third Saturday of every month.
- ARCNA Registration is reported to be on the third Saturday insead of second Saturday as shown.
(This has been confirmed by the Registration chair.)
Check out the calendar for the latest NA events around the state from the "Events" button to the left.
- April 19 - Phoenix Area Activities subcommittee meeting - PJerry's restaurant 24th St/ Thomas, Phoenix
- April 20 - West Valley Area and H&I subscommittee meetings - Maryvale Hospital Phoenix
- April 20 - Phoenix Public Relations subcommittee - Phoenix St. Luke's Behaviorial
- April 25 - Phoenix Area Activities subcommittee meeting -Jerry's restaurant 24th St/ Thomas, Phoenix
- April 25 - Phoenix Area Dance - Crossroads East (Squaw Peak) 1845 E. Ocotillo Phoenix AZ
- April 26 - EVA Skyline Serenity Hike - (Superstition Mountains)
- April 26 - ARCNA Speaker Jam - Clarksdale Arizona
To add Arizona Narcotics Anonymous service work or fun in recovery events to the web calendar, email us at email@example.com.
Remember, if you haven't closed your browser lately, refresh the screen to see the latest calendar updates!