“...an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live...”
For more information
for the professional and general public,
Arizona NA Public Pages
|To find Narcotics Anonymous recovery meetings, events and activities, service meetings and documents, and more, use the buttons to the left.
||If you're in desperate need of the help of another addict to find recovery, please call one of our helpline numbers found in our MEETINGS pages. Welcome to the journey of recovery.
Events calendar news
Hold the date and other notes on upcoming events and subcommittee meetings:
- AJNA Campfire meetings - Nov 15, Dec 20, Jan 17, and Feb 21!!! See flyers on calendar.
- Dec 13 Jail and Bail in Phoenix - see flyer on calendar.
UPCOMING EVENTS on OUR EVENT CALENDAR
- 20th ANNUAL BLUES FEST, Tempe, OCTOBER 19
- October Regional Assembly OCTOBER 25 in TUSCON
- NAlloween Dance (Phoenix, East Valley, West Valley), Oct 25 in Phoenix at GlenRosa location (see flyer)
- Halloween Dance sponsored by Verde Valley to be held in Cottonwood, 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. November 1.
- NOVEMBER 15 - first AJNA Campfire meeting combined with Skyline Serenity Hike - Lost Dutchman State Park!
See the flyers in the Events section for MORE INFO!
- HOLD THE DATE FOR ARCNA XXIX.
Stay tuned on the ARCNA page at the Convention link
to the left for ongoing information about how to be of service.
The convention will be May 22, 23, and 24, 2015, at the same location as last year.
Double Tree Resort
by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley
5401 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
Check out the Outreach button for meetings to visit for support! New meetings added Sept. 2014!
TIPS AND HINTS for the calendar (under EVENTS to the left) - click on Agenda for a list view. You can see more information that way!
Check out the calendar for the latest NA events around the state from the "Events" button to the left.
- More events to be listed here soon. For now see the calendar
More ARCNA important dates!
Go to the Convention button on the left hand side of this page for detailed info!
- Sept 13. ARCNA Theme will be "Out of Darkness, Into the Light"!
- Oct 6. Deadline for joining Programming subcommitte. Contact ARCNA PROGRAMMING.
- Oct. 11. Submit logo ideas to ARCNA Graphics by this date!
- Nov 9. CDs for Speaker consideration due to Programming subcommittee by this date!
Web team meeting Oct 14 - online and/or by phone. All you need is a phone!
The new calendar is UP as of Sept. 1, 2014!
To add Arizona Narcotics Anonymous service work or fun in recovery events to the web calendar, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.